(c) Contents in this blog are the properties of Mr.Vineeth Mohandas. All the information have been reproduced here for the benefit of site visitors, and is provided at no charge.

Friday, March 18, 2016

A Wish

I wish to fly
Like a bird in the sky
Which knows no boundaries
Drawn by men in their mind.
I wish to flow
Like water in the river
Which has no ambition but only
The free spirit of life.
I wish to make love
like animals in the wild
Not bounded with pseudo
Rules of 'civilised' life.
I wish to sleep
Under the stars in the night sky
With no fear of tomorrow,
Of love, sin, death,
Or success of any kind.
I wish I was this cold breeze
Wafting through the lonely space
Foundling everything it passes by
Leaving no memories
But just a smile
And vanish into the eternal sky
As if I never existed
At any point in time.

- Vineeth Mohandas

No comments:

Post a Comment